Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Say "Yes" to Sweethearts

I'll be honest, I wasn't crazy about the "sweetheart table" at weddings. This ever popular trend just rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe it's cause I don't like being the center of attention so I wouldn't want to have my own table if I get married some day. Maybe it's the change in tradition. Maybe it's that some are done in such a tacky way that it looks out of place...the reasons go on and on. But I decided to give the idea another chance and found some stellar ones that have completely made me change my mind! For your eye candy pleasure...


                              Jersey Street Furniture Rental made this sweetheart table look heavenly at the Venetian


                                                    Completely covered in roses? Yes please!!

                            Thao Vu did an amazing job of capturing this stylish, Hawaiian theme sweetheart table

                                                        Loveee this one for a loft wedding


                                      Contemporary, flower-outlined table for an evening outdoor wedding



                            Baseball theme wedding, only fitting to have a pair of seats for the sweetheart table.


   If your wedding is in a huge venue then you can pull this off. If you're dealing with a smaller space, a sweetheart table like this can look obnoxious.


                                        JoyfulJoyful made this fresh, backyard sweetheart table happen!


After seeing all of these sweetheart tables (some fabulous, some fierce) how can you not swoon over the idea?! Maybe it's time to throw tradition to the wind and welcome these intimate tables to future weddings. Shabina Says "Say Yes"!

No comments:

Post a Comment