Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"Emerald Underworld"

Oh Gloria Wong just brings me to my knees. I can't even put into words how stoked I am over everything she designs. For Wedding 360 she did a cocktail party, "Emerald Underworld", that is just dripping with glamour!
I'm mildly obsessed with this color combination. There's just so much going on in this shoot that I can't seem to pick my favorite part. Maybe it's the seating section, or perhaps all the details on the lamp shade, oooh or maybe awesome hanging candles!! Yes, Gloria Wong has out down herself again.
If you live out in San Francisco, be sure to get in touch with the fabulous team at Gloria Wong Designs for your next event...Shabina Says So<3

Major thanks to LunaPhoto for these fabulous shots from the Wedding 360 event!

No comments:

Post a Comment