2-Only uses 4 ingredients!
3-Takes 15 minutes...yes seriously
4-The most obvious...it has shrimp!!! :)
Gnocchi with Shrimp, Asparagus & Pesto
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. asparagus, tough ends removed, and cut into 2″ pieces
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (16 oz.) package vacuum-packed gnocchi
- 1/4 cup pesto
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- (optional garnishes: parmesan and toasted pine nuts)
Throw olive oil in a skillet, turn it up to medium heat, add asparagus & saute for 3 mins. Add shrimp, season with lots & lots of fresh ground pepper and some salt. Saute till the shrimp is good & cooked [a.k.a. pink & not translucent] Take off heat.
Meanwhile, boil 2 qts of water, add gnocchi to pan, letting it cook for 3-4 mins. When it's done the gnochi will rise to the surface (good tip!) Then all you have to do is put the gnocchi is a large bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients till its fully coated!
Check that out... a real, true, honest to God, 4 ingredients 15 minutes meal!! Ain't that something?!
Shrimp is love...Shabina Says So<3