Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hangovers Are Cool

Kella MacPhee has done the impossible, she's made hangovers cool. In an Oct. 2008 shoot (yes I know, I'm wayy behind) with the newlyweds Monika & Jonathan, Kella took "Omg did they really just do that?!" to a whole new level. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I'll let them speak for themselves...

                                          Do you now see why I'm like in awe of Kella?! Talk about not doing your  average shoot! Monika is definitely a badass bride. I think every Jersey girl should do this. Gives new meaning to "mermaid dress"  (yes corny, but bare with me it was kinda funny)

And if these shoot didn't rock enough, here's what makes it even better: See those stands in the background? Obviously they're closed up in this picture...buuuuut, the one to the right used to be my Papa Tabe's stand where he met my Momma Dukes. Awww a Seaside Heights love story :) Oh and of course this picture rocks on it's own merits. 



                                                       Happily (Hungover) Ever After....

Kella MacPhee & Hangover rocks because...
Shabina Says So<3

No comments:

Post a Comment